400 AI Movie Questions (20pts)
- Write all answers in your bound journal
- Make it NEAT and in COMPLETE SENTENCES, and clearly number the questions you are answering.
- Develop your thought, and be ready to share your answer in class.
- -2pt if you do not title and date the entry
- -1pt (per infraction) if you do not clearly number the questions for your responses
- Prometheus - David (android)
- NOW - - AI - a New David
- What is our responsibility when creating AI?
- How should they be disposed of?
- Should they be aware that they are AI?
- How many years do you think it will take before the build a "David?"
- What is DAS? would all robots have it?
- What are your feelings or impressions about Monica?
- Should all AI MECHAs be made aware that they are androids?
- Why did they make David with out awareness of himself being MECHA? Was this necessary for his purpose? why/why not?
- Would there be "Flesh Fairs" in the future if this level of AI exists?
- Who would attend a flesh fair? Would you go to see one? Do you think it is morally wrong? Is it not the same as battle bots (video below)?
- What is the connection between David and a furby in regards to the upside down test?
- Why would MECHAs have personalities and survival software?
- At the Flesh Fair - Teddy was viewed as a toy and not a MECHA, explain why that may be.
- What was meant by the MECHA at the Flesh Fair stating "History repeats itself," what was the MECHA eluding to?
- Why did David want to be a real boy? Was this a successful part of his programming?
- Why did the announcer at the flesh fair quote John 8:7, did it make sense in that context?
- (4pts) Using the video below, tie "Joe's speech" back into the Prometheus movie.
- (3pts) Using the video below, Prof Hobby at Cybertronics defends David's humanity, give your evidence to either support or refute his claim.
Joe's Speech to David