1401 Simulation Theory (James Chen) (16pts)
- Write all answers in your bound journal
- Make it NEAT and in COMPLETE SENTENCES, and clearly number the questions you are answering.
- Develop your thought, and be ready to share your answer in class.
- -2pt if you do not title and date the entry
- -1pt (per infraction) if you do not clearly number the questions for your responses
- Click here to watch video
- What is the Simulation Theory?
- Explain how it works in relation to a video game (draw an illustration).
- Do you believe you could be living in a simulation?
- What is the evidence with light particles that gives credence to the theory?
- What is Nick Bostom's arguement for the simulation theory?
- What test could we do to prove that we are not a simulation?
- What movie have we seen that this concept is almost like?
- What are the 3 big points in the recap?